
We started off this afternoon making thanksgiving cookies. But I let the boys pick the cutters and they choosed more christmas cutters. They did make a few pumpkins, but they got eaten before they were decorated. Jonah was really having fun putting them in the sheet and doing some designs.

Micah enjoyed decorating them.

And the best part, eating the icing from his fingers.

Jonah was very careful not to get too much icing on the table and his fingers.

Here are the boys showing off their cookies. You can see trees, happy faces, the cute gingerbread man, bells, even football made the list. I was glad that the red really turned out red this time and not pink (like for Micah's and Larry's birthday).

Here we are the three of us with the cookies. It was such a nice afternoon with the boys making the cookies, decorating them and then eating them.
5 comments:
Sugar cookies are the best! Your cookies turned out so cute. Ours are never cute because we are in such a hurry to eat them, we just dump on the icing and munch.
Like I said, some of the cookies didn't make it either, we ate them before they got the icing. The kids couldn't wait much longer.
I can't wait to make Christmas Cookies. We tend to eat them while they're still hot. Especially Snicker Doodles.
the cookies look delicious...we never really make those so maybe you can bring us some....ha, ha.
Noni
They are almost gone.
Post a Comment