Here is Jonah with his best friend Chloe. We went to visit our friends in the Valley before school started.
Micah plays in his high school's band in the pit. He plays the marimba.
Here we are after a Canyon High School football game.
Families can be together forever.
Micah plays in his high school's band in the pit. He plays the marimba.
Here we are after a Canyon High School football game.
3 comments:
Ahh....... Don't they look sweet! They are still just the best of friends even after all these years they just pick up where they left off... sounds familiar, huh? I guess that's what true friends do... Chloe and I loved the picture! Thanks for the post!
Sounds like you are looking at a good year. How fun!
So the Pit. I was in the pit my senior year and played the marinbas and the drums. Freshman, Sophmore and Junior year I played the Flute.
Those were fun times.
Hey those are nice pictures of the boys.
Noni
Post a Comment