Here is a short video of Micah playing at competition in San Antonio, Texas. This was the only time they played during the day (1:30pm). Micah is in the front playing the marimba in the middle of the field. We just love going to see him play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Evelyn, I just got your blog address from Colette's blog. Yea, now I can see your family and how much they've all grown. Little Jonah isn't little anymore and Micah is almost a young adult. Scary! You guys look great. I'll add your blog to my list if you don't mind.
Hey I could see the video, very cool, only I couldn't hear it though.
Noni
Sure Staci you can add my address to yours and I will add yours to mine. Sorry about the video Leo, Larry will try to figure it out, so you can hear it.
Post a Comment