Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cub Scouts

On September 26, 2008 was New Braunfels Fair Day. Jonah got to participate by riding in the float with his cub scout pack. He is now a bear cub. He has been part of a pack from his school and has been doing really good with all of the advancements. Our day started with taking Micah to school by 7 and Jonah to the float by 8. After Micah's performance at the fair, he had only about 1 1/2 hours to rest before the football game that night. Then, it was the homecoming dance (which lasted until midnight). So their day off ended up being a busy one.


The kids were giving a paper with the songs they were supposed to sing during the parade.


This was the first time I let Jonah ride by himself. The last two times I rode with him. I waited with a friend and took pictures of the boys as they passed by.

No comments: