Monday, October 13, 2008

July 2008

This summer was a busy one for us. We did a lot of fun things with the boys. One of them was to visit my niece Jackie, her husband and kids. They live in Harker Heights, TX, which is only 2 hours north of New Braunfels. Will has alot of useful things, gadgets, etc. that he shares with Micah. Like the inner sleeping bag (for the cold weather) he is in, which he can use when he goes backpaking in December with his troop.


Here are the Santiago children - Christian, Xiomara and Cassandra. The boys had such a good time with them. Cassandra likes to play video games, so she likes to hang out with Micah. And Xiomara and Jonah are only a few months apart, so they play together. Christian just likes to be the center of attention and hangs out with everyone.


Here are Jackie and I - looking good Jackie!!!

This is the Santiago Family - Jackie, Cassandra, Will, Xiomara and Christian. What is that face Xiomara is making? (I think she was pouting when I took the picture).


Micah just loves to stand next to Jackie, you can see why. She is not so pleased though, first the fact that Micah is taller than she is and second he put those bunny ears on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahha! So I just noticed the bunny ears! Micah ...I'm watching you! Lol...

Jackie Santiago