My sister Leonor (or Noni like most people call her) and I just had fun being together and enjoyed relaxing by the pool.
Here is my sister and her beautiful girls.
Here we are sisters with our kids. Don't they all look like brothers and sisters? We had a great time eating at Pei Wei before we left out to go back home.
The day after we came back to New Braunfels, Jonah was still so tired that he got up after falling asleep in his bed and went to the bathroom and laid back down behind the door. When Larry went to check on the boys, he could not find Jonah in the bed. I started panicking until I looked in their bathroom and found him there. He could not believe it the next day when we told him what he had done, but luckily we had a picture of him there. It was funny afterwards but he gave us really big scare.
6 comments:
Those pictures came out nice. Look at Jonah all cuddle up on the floor, he must have been soo tired!!!!
Noni
I'll send you all of the pictures in another e-mail. And yes, he was super tired after the trip.
Sounds like you guys had a good time being together. It still amazes me how big the kids are all getting.
That's funny about Jonah. Nicole has done something similar but on the kitchen floor, but she sleep walks.
That was the first time with Jonah sleep walking, I think it is pretty scary.
Nice! Wow all my cousins are getting so big....
Yes they are, and before you know it, Jonah will be the one wanting to stand next you. lol
Post a Comment