
Micah was born on Larry's birthday. He loves sharing his birhtday with his dad. And Larry said that from that day forward he stopped having birthdays.

Here we are posing for a family picture. Jonah, too, wanted a cup cake with a candle. I baked 4 dozens cup cakes that day (2 dozens for seminary, and 2 dozens for swimming). The left over cup cakes we ate for dessert after dinner. At Micah's request, I made the cup cakes with a box of chocolate cake mix and added a 12oz cherry coke (omited the other ingredients), they came out pretty good.
4 comments:
I guess I should have had a child on my birthday so my birthdays would stop too! Happy belated birthday to Larry and Micah!
Aaron W
Happy Happy belated birthday to both of yall! :) Cupcakes sound good!!!! Yummy!
Jackie Santiago
They were good and very simple to make.
Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Larry and Micah.
Post a Comment