Monday, December 8, 2008

Hard working boys

We decided for family home evening today to clean our front yard. It was a good time to bond with the boys at this time and show to Dad (he was in Fort Worth with his job) that we, too, can do some of that hard work. He asked who had possesed me, because I do not do any work outside the house. I don't like being hot, but today was a gorgeous day.

Of couse Micah had to buried Jonah in the leaves (and Jonah loved it).

Did you get a chance to see the night sky on this day?. Click on the photo to enlarge it (I hope is a little clear - you can only see the two dots - but it was so cool though). The next time Venus, Jupiter, and the moon will be as close and visible as they were on December 1, 2008 will be November 18, 2052. The boys and I went outside to watch this, which was so amazing.



3 comments:

Colette said...

You have to take advantage of good weather when you can. My kids think I'm a slave driver on days like that (maybe I am).

Evelyn said...

I make the boys go outside when the weather is nice, even if it is just to play - I want them to take advantage of it. The boys, too, think I'm a slave driver, but we're not, we are teaching them to grow up to be responsible adults.

Anonymous said...

Look at the boys so nice of them to be helping out.

Noni