Sunday, January 18, 2009

King Cobra

For Christmas Jonah gave Micah a small toy rubber snake. The snake was about 12inches long. After soaking it in water for several days, it grew to be about 3 feet long. Here he is pretending it was a real snake. Jonah bought this gift for his brother, but I think he was thinking of himself when he bought it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn, I love your blog !!! what a cool toy !!! I bet he had a lot of fun with it !! I will continue reading your blog, what a great way to know about friends and family, maybe I should start one, take care, God bless, Irmelena

Evelyn said...

He loved it. About the blog, I'm still learning on how to add other things to it, have not got the hang of it yet, though.

Anonymous said...

Wow it scary Jonah? Because you looked scared, ha ha.

Love,

Tia Noni