Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Memories

In 1991, I went to Pennsylvania for my 5 year high school class reunion. Here I am with Dr. Bill Potts and Maggie Futato, the Potts' grandaughter. Some of my favorite memories were from when I lived in Pennsylvania with the Potts family. Dr. Bill passed away in November 2005. His birthday would have been tomorrow, March 8th. I remember always eating vanilla ice cream with Dr. Bill, no matter what the weather was, hot or cold. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. BILL, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!


Here I am with Mrs. Peggie Potts and Maggie. I always enjoy talking with Mrs. Peggie. She always gives me good advice and encouragement. It seems like it was just yesturday when my sister and I were living with them in Greencastle. Dr. Bill and Mrs. Peggie were like our Mom and Dad here in the U.S. We miss being around them and all their family. We love them all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was so nice being with Dr. Bill and Mrs. Peggie and family, they were our family here in the US.

Noni

DINORA said...

Evelyn,what a treat you gave us. Thanks again for sharing your family vacation with us. The boys look great and you all look so happy. The pictures of grandmom Detari and Bill and Peggie make me wonder where did time go. Give my love to Larry and the boys. Dino