Yesterday Jonah and I went to an easter egg hunt, he had such a great time playing some games and finding lots of eggs. I spend most of the morning and afternoon baking cupcakes. Jonah decorated them. Micah baked a tres leches cake and decorated it too. There was a fundraiser for church for the cub scouts and boy scouts. The boys had to take a bake good to auction. Jonah's cubcakes sold for $35.00 and Micah's tres leches cake went for $34.00. This will help the boys with camp this summer.
So with the left over cupcakes, Jonah decorated some for my 42nd birthday, which was yesterday. But since we were so busy, the boys sang to me today. Happy birthday to my sister, Noni, too.
3 comments:
Happy BD, Noni and Evelyn !!! Hugs, Irmelena
Irmelena, I didn't forget that we, too, shared a birthday with your mom (whom we miss dearly - I remember her always being so happy and willing to go out of her way to help others)
Happy Birthday to you too twin sister!!!!The girls baked a cake and cup cakes for me and Marty boiled crawfish...it was super good.
Noni
Post a Comment