
This is a picture of Jonah with his new coat when he was in kindergarten. I always like to buy their coats big (trying to save a few bucks) so they can wear them a little longer. Here he is with Dad fishing.

Here he is wearing his coat when we went fishing again when he was in first grade.

Another year gone by, 2nd grade picture with his coat.

Ok, this is pushing it. Can you believe he is still wearing his coat in 3rd grade? I told Jonah that we would look for a new coat for 4th grade. But looking for a coat in Texas is impossible at this time of the year (no stores had them in stock). So I decided to look online. The only place I found one was JC Penney. And of coarse, I am looking for one that will last for a few years too.

But I think this time I over did it. This pretty much covers him entirely. We really loved the coat, but a size medium is a little too big (he still weighs 43 lbs). Jonah didn't think so. He wanted to wear it to school though. So, I'm afraid that this coming year I can't wait for sales and will have to spend a few more dollars to buy him a new coat so he can wear it in 4th grade.
1 comment:
Ok, now I remember buying the girls bigger sweaters one year so they can also wear the next year, but not for four years like Jonah, that's what you really call saving.
Noni
Post a Comment